Wednesday, July 2, 2008

At this moment in time.


Hello.

Below is a piece inspired by a tweet of mine from awhile back. I've been working on it on and off for the last week or so and today it finally felt finished. And so here it is.




© 2008 Radha Ramachandran


Now, I know how I interpret it 'cos I wrote the tweet it was based on. But I'm curious. How would you interpret it? Do you take anything at all away from it?
It's just something I was wondering about and I would love to hear from you, even if it does nothing for you at all!

Hmm.
So.

What's up with you today?

:)

Cheers,
Radha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous and very thought provoking indeed. What I take from it is, perhaps you are waiting for your real life to begin? Waiting for your ship to come in so to speak?

Hee hee, or maybe I'm just reading my own stuff in there. But I do hope all is well with you! All in all, a very poignant piece came out of your seeming ennui. Brava, good job!

Anonymous said...

Hey, when you get a chance, stop by. I have a little award for you.

thefridayfrog said...

hopeful, i think...very hopeful. :)) and kind of sunny...i like it. super soft palette. :))

you brilliant girl...oh ack! you've been awarded by moi...on my friday blog! :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails